Anjelina Jolie has not released an official diet that she sticks to. However when you look at her extremely trim figure and low body fat index, it's obvious to get an idea of her nutritional plan.
During Jolie’s training for her role in Tomb Raider, Angelina Jolie focused on the following:-
- Angelina Jolie learnt kickboxing for her role in the Tomb Raider movie as Lara Croft.
- She also learnt canoeing to build her arms strength.
- Her training was aimed at mainly martial arts and street fighting to build her body strength and endurance.
- Yoga also helped her to keep the body lean and in shape.
As we do not much about her diet, but during her Tomb Raider training she was eating
- a high protein
- low carbohydrate diet to help build muscle and keep fat to a minimum.
- She was also drinking protein shakes to help beef her up a little.
- Like models and athletes, she also consumed several smaller meals everyday rather than the standard 3 large meals.